Pazera WebM to AVI Converter is the freeware application which converts Web Media files (WebM) into AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2).
WebM is an open media file format designed for publishing videos on websites compatible with HTML 5 specification. WebM files are commonly used by many websites, including YouTube, Wikipedia. Unfortunately, many players and video editing programs does not support WebM. In this case, it is necessary to convert WebM files to more popular format, such as AVI or MPG.
The application allows you to set many parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution and other.
* Converting videos from WebM to AVI or MPG.
* Decoding audio and video codecs used in WebM files: VP8, Vorbis.
* Limited support for other video formats (including AVI, MP4, MKV, WMV, MOV, FLV, MTS, OGM, AMV).
* Supported video encoders: H.264, XviD, DivX 3, WMV, MPEG4-FFmpeg, S-Mpeg 4 v. 2, Motion JPEG (MJPEG), HuffYUV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2.
* Supported audio encoders: Lame (MP3), MP2, AC3, AAC, WMA, PCM-16 bit.
* Support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 (x264) encoder.
* The ability to convert any audio stream from a video file with multiple audio tracks.
* Possibility of 2-pass encoding, which will increase the image quality and reduces the volume of output file.
Many online video sites provides videos in the WebM format. The program can be very useful for users who download video files from these sites, because a lot of video players and video editing software does not support WebM.
Pazera WebM to AVI Converter is 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations and spyware applications, does not add to the generated files "watermarks", etc.